Home | About | Publications | Version française
I am a PhD student at McGill University (Department of mathematics and statistics) and Université Grenoble Alpes (Institut Fourier), under the joint supervision of Professors Vojkan Jakšić and Alain Joye. Prior to this, I was an MSc student under the supervision of Professor Jakšić at McGill University, where I also did my undergraduate studies.
Here are links to my ORCID, arXiv and Research Gate profiles.
I study mathematical physics, with emphasis on time-dependent aspects of statistical mechanics and entropy production, in both quantum and classical systems.
Relevant mathematical tools to study such problems include operator theory (spectra, resolvents, perturbation theory, one-parameter semigroups),
dynamical systems and ergodic theory (mixing, theory of C*-algebras, random dynamical systems),
and probability theory (stochastic differential equations, large deviations).
Preprints and publications
- R. Raquépas. The large-time and vanishing-noise limits for entropy production in nondegenerate diffusions. Preprint (2020).
- V. Nersesyan and R. Raquépas. Exponential mixing under controllability conditions for SDEs driven by a degenerate Poisson noise. Minor revisions requested, Stoch. Proc. Appl. (2020).
- R. Raquépas. On Fermionic walkers interacting with a correlated structured environment. Lett. Math. Phys. 110, 121–145 (2020).
- T. Benoist, A. Panati and R. Raquépas. Control of fluctuations and heavy tails for heat variation in the two-time measurement framework. Ann. Henri Poincaré 20, 631–674 (2019).
- R. Raquépas. A note on Harris’ ergodic theorem, controllability and perturbations of harmonic networks. Ann. Henri Poincaré 20, 605–629 (2019).
- E. P. Hanson, A. Joye, Y. Pautrat and R. Raquépas. Landauer’s principle for trajectories of repeated interaction systems. Ann. Henri Poincaré 19, 1939–1991 (2018).
- E. P. Hanson, A. Joye, Y. Pautrat and R. Raquépas. Landauer’s principle in repeated interaction systems. Commun. Math. Phys. 349, 285–327 (2017).