• During my Ph.D. thesis, I studied the controllability of the bilinear Schrödinger equation on intervals in [2,3] and on compact graphs in [6,7]. Afterwards, I addressed the problem on infinite networks in [1,5] in collaboration with Kaïs Ammari.
• I am collaborating with Kaïs Ammari and Eric Bonnetier in order to study the spectral properties and the controllability of quantum systems defined on networks combining dielectric and negative index materials.
• I studied in  the controllability of a 1D Schrödinger equation via quasi-adiabatic controls in collaboration with Dmitry Turaev and Romain Joly. I am seeking for numerical evidences for such result in collaboration with Carlos Castro.
• I addressed with Romain Joly in  the well-posedness of the Schrödinger equation on time-varying domains. In collaboration with Dmitry Turaev, we are studying the controllability of quantum systems via quasi-adiabatic deformations of domains.
• With Mama Abdelli and Akram Ben Aissa, I am studying the well-posedness and the exponential stability of different Euler-Bernoulli beam conveying fluid equations. Our first results lead to .
• I am currently collaborating with Piermarco Cannarsa and Cristina Urbani to study the exact controllability of parabolic equations on networks via bilinear controls.